Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

dMw vs dMw Matches

Hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to know, for those who play, what your favorite game modes and maps are and if you would be interested in having some friendly custom games together.

The survey can be found here.

Thanks
    Puff
    "Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz

Please for the love of all that is great, do not vote for favela. It was removed for a reason . Good idea Cheese.

Also, "friendly"? Don't make me laugh, if DD's attitude towards my lack of kills continues it will be anyabuthijg but 'friendly'!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuka View Post

Also, "friendly"? Don't make me laugh, if DD's attitude towards my lack of kills continues it will be anyabuthijg but 'friendly'!
    Mate do you even know how to spell anything

anyway I've filled in your survey do I win a prize?
    "Mira Mira on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it'll sting a lot" - Lesion

Quote Originally Posted by .DickDastardly. View Post
    anyway I've filled in your survey do I win a prize?
    You win a little more respect haha
    "Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz

I'll share the results with everyone on Sunday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by .DickDastardly. View Post
    Mate do you even know how to spell anything
    I also suspect Nuka may have been on the bevs when he wrote that.

If I am not mistaken puff, you are able to edit posts within 15 minutes

Like the poll, good idea. Hope you get some stuff organised. Was always interested in this game, weird how it seemed to flop on release but slowly build a bit of love over time. I've seen a fair bit of play on Twitch, looks good. Will jump in if you're still playing in June...
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosphere View Post
    Will jump in if you're still playing in June...
    We should be playing for a long time to come mate and you are more than welcome to come play with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosphere View Post
    If I am not mistaken puff, you are able to edit posts within 15 minutes
    (Sorry to hijack) Chaos, is that user rights dependant then? (GL, Admin, user etc)
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

As far as I know it is 15 minutes by default for all members. This is overridden for game leaders in their respective sections.

So for exame, you should be able to edit posts within the Arma 3 area of the forum indefinitely. I can do the same with Overwatch and LAN content.

Admins do not get these additional rights. This is to prevent too many people from being able to edit in perpetuity. Too many cooks in the kitchen, and so on.
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information