Rogue
    MikeP
    main
    Sparko
    Free
    Uni
    Evilntwisted

We have our 10 players.
    "Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz

Why do we need 10? Is it 10 aside?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilntwisted View Post
    Why do we need 10? Is it 10 aside?
    No mate. This is the dMw 5v5 tournament. I believe you are getting this mixed up with Mr Dastardly's dMw vs another clan.
    "Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz

Quote Originally Posted by A_Cheese_Puff View Post
    No mate. This is the dMw 5v5 tournament. I believe you are getting this mixed up with Mr Dastardly's dMw vs another clan.
    Yes sir that is correct. Either way I am happy for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilntwisted View Post
    Yes sir that is correct. Either way I am happy for both.
    Just let Mr Dastardly know on this thread. There should be a link a couple of replies down for the dates there.

I have looked at the people who have voted, thanks to those who did, and we will be playing on the 6th of June. I will create a new playlist for the maps, game modes and I will post the teams soon.

Ello mate I can do this date.

Matt
    "Mira Mira on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it'll sting a lot" - Lesion

Birthday that day so might not be around...sorry

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information