Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello!
    I’m slowly getting back into gaming after having our first baby and going back to school on the side of a full time job. I started out playing cs and tf before they started a weird little thing called steam and took over the world! I loved tf2 but got put off when they started bringing in all the modded weapons. It’s been cs go arms race when I had a spare 20 mins since.
    I’ve been recently going back through the ign podcast and they wouldn’t shut up about overwatch. So I watched the trailers and cinematics fell in love with Reinhardt and decided to main him before buying the game! That was a week ago and loving it. I’ll mostly be on in the early evening but may be mic free as baby number 2 will be along shortly.
    Look forward to playing with you all. Big thank you to turd for putting me in touch with the forums and discord.

thanks, PhisH

Hello and welcome bud
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Welcome to dMw.

Hey dude!

A warm welcome to you! Glad you managed to find your way over. See you in game some time soon!

Welcome mate! We play Overwatch pretty much everynight, with Wednesdays as our organised get together. Pop on the Discord (joining details can be found HERE) and join us whenever you can
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Blog Entries
    Welcome mate kick off your shoes put your feet up

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

Welcome to our community

Hello, welcome
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

Thread Information