Return to WoW Free weekend!

I feel like anyone who was curious about whats new/ whats changed etc would be quite keen to find out that for this weekend everyone gets their old accounts re-activated for free and upgraded to Warlord of Draenor free as well!

So if you feel like scoping it out or returning or even just chatting to someone while you sniff at it, give me a buzz I still play REGULARLY

Find out more here:
    https://welcomeback.worldofwarcraft....-gb/index.html

Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

Its only been 12 years since I logged in. Not much has changed has it?

Wow.JPG

Its asking me to pick a realm. Does it matter which one? what one are you all on?

Completed it mate
    "Mira Mira on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it'll sting a lot" - Lesion

Quote Originally Posted by Evilntwisted View Post
    Its asking me to pick a realm. Does it matter which one? what one are you all on?
    The DMW guild is on the Aszune server and we are called Dead Men Raiding on the alliance.
    Maybe there's something to be said for being different. We are who we are. What more could we ask for?

Wow Evil! That is one ORIGINAL account, the coolest thing for you is that ALL of it is new I would love to hear what you think, since I've loved and watched wow change since the original too but it's been quite organic since I always went back to it.
    And like said before, Azune and Alliance for the DeadMenRaiding guild, if you're hell bent on Horde I've no idea if we have a setup but all my horde characters are on Magtheridon
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

Blog Entries
    I'm loving the developer talk of introducing a WoW original/vanilla version. Apparently they have worked out how to put the original version into the current version without having to do a ground up rewrite.

Just think, opening the gate of AQ but this time without lag. Getting to battle the original C'Thun again and revisiting vanilla Naxxramus!

Even more amazing, a re-issued vanilla would finally allow Vargen the opportunity to complete his Tier 2 set (the legs he never got from Ragnaros)!

Those original and titanic battles might get me salivating......

Sent from my U_Pro using Tapatalk
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Classic version is going to be playable as a demo after Blizzcon, which is in a couple of weeks or so. I'm not sure if it's tied up with buying the virtual ticket for the con though. Looks like we might get classic servers next year.

as Owen Wilson says wow.....

you must be joking
    "Mira Mira on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it'll sting a lot" - Lesion

You don't realise how much its changed until you start running around the Barrens on your Druid. Let me just switch to travel form.... nope. OK then cat form... nope. Oh, crap.
    Battle.net - Gorliath#2300 | Steam - Gorliath | Origin - Gorliath | Warframe - Gorliath | PSN - Gorliath | Xbox Live - Gorliath

Thread Information