Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings

Thanks all, I've had an incredibly warm welcome both here and on discord! I should probably also post what I'm looking forward too as well! Currently on the hopeful list (off the top of my head) are:
    Fallout76
    Anthem
    Pokemon Lets Go (Yes, Yes, I have a switch, great piece of kit thats saved my sanity through many a shift lol)
    World War 3
    *Maybe* the new COD and Battlefield but I'm not massively sold on those yet.

You want to see some colourful arguments take a look at the Battlefield V thread we have in the forums, plenty of mixed opinions! A few of us bought Battlefield 1 since it was only £4.37 + premium free so a few of us have that to jump on in the interim
    World war 3 looks fantastic and there is discussion about that too, and lets face it we're all hoping for great things from Anthem, hopefully it doesn't suffer the EA curse (it will )
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

Welcome Dave
    "Mira Mira on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it'll sting a lot" - Lesion

Welcome to the DMW forum Revenant!

Welcome, great intro!
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Welcome to dMw!

Hi there and welcome! Where does your name come from? You know you have a character in Warframe?
    Revenant.jpg
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Quote Originally Posted by DuVeL View Post
    Hi there and welcome! Where does your name come from? You know you have a character in Warframe?
    Revenant.jpg
    Yeah that was an unfortunate accident. I was previously known under various names, but went through, let's say, a refresh recently. Wanted to shed the history of my previous 'alias', Revenant was just a name that I liked the sound of that was distinctly different enough. I originally went with 'Redacted' but then landed on 'Revenant' as an alternative.

Turned out, as I was informed by someone who knew me before and after, it's also French for 'the returned' which I didn't know at the time I picked it, but is entirely apt for it heh.

Not to worry, stick to a name here so people get to know you. Not alot of people play Warframe here. But that French name "the returned"sounds good also... Except it's translated from French... Don't worry, you don't need to surrender straight away... . I'll probably catch you on Discord sometime. Greetings a Dutchy...
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Quote Originally Posted by DuVeL View Post
    Not to worry, stick to a name here so people get to know you. Not alot of people play Warframe here. But that French name "the returned"sounds good also... Except it's translated from French... Don't worry, you don't need to surrender straight away... . I'll probably catch you on Discord sometime. Greetings a Dutchy...
    Haha, don't worry. I agonised long enough over what to change it too, I aint changing it again any time soon, thanks for the welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information