Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by albert View Post
    I thought solo was perfectly fine, playing duos would split the teams into different channels and lose the banter and fun level of there being a group all just playing for fun.

Odd number... well ok one guy could go solo vs duos but that's a bit naff.
    +1 for bantz

Thanks for organising this, had fun Thursday and has now made me want to play pubg more

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelz^ View Post
    +1 for bantz
    +2 for bants

Although 4 squads of 4 might be interesting? If we get the same numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    +2 for bants

Although 4 squads of 4 might be interesting? If we get the same numbers
    Could be yes, what did we have 4 or 5 games last Thursday, maybe start with a solo, progress to duos or 4s as people join discord? Just play it by ear, but also you could just do teams of 3 as it depends which number you drop onto in the lobby I assume?
    Cheers, Bert

Quote Originally Posted by albert View Post
    Could be yes, what did we have 4 or 5 games last Thursday, maybe start with a solo, progress to duos or 4s as people join discord? Just play it by ear, but also you could just do teams of 3 as it depends which number you drop onto in the lobby I assume?
    Sounds good to me, solos first then some teams, my only gripe with duos is the the mess about with comms, it’s be much easier to get people into teams of 3 or 4

Never thought I would say this again about pubg but I am looking forward to playing it Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilntwisted View Post
    Never thought I would say this again about pubg but I am looking forward to playing it
    I know what you mean, it runs a lot better on my pc now than the last time I played it.

Glad everyone is coming back and playing again but its not as if the improvements made in the game have been a secret

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow evening is the last chance we will get to get the settings for the custom games right before the LAN. We may decide to play 2 man and 3 man teams to test the play. Hopefully, we this will give us a platform for a good few games at the LAN. See you all there.

Puff
    "Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz

I'd like to see some feedback from the admin team on controlling circle speed and first drop zone. In my view the only 2 thing that can improve the gameplay. See you tomorrow!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Cheers, Bert

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information