Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Here are a few links about dMw in Elite:

Firstly our own links page, if I see intersts build in the game again I will review and update this: https://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum/show...sites-and-Info

EDDB: https://eddb.io/faction/12444

ED Blog run by Arithon: http://elite-dangerous-blog.co.uk/

DMW in Inara: https://inara.cz/squadron/2794/ - sign up and join there if you are interested in making our mark in the community. It also is able to read your API key and kep you plan builds from your inventory and find where to buy ships etc. (Do this by installing EDEngineer https://github.com/msarilar/EDEngineer) Pretty cool page.

I'm sure Arithon has more new pages he can share.
    Cheers, Bert

Also if you're worried about cash, the community goals take about 1hour to reach the second tier or third tier of rewards 75% and 50% and these both pay out millions for almost no work per week. I made 6.8mil last week for blowing up wanted npcs at the NAV point, and this is something we could team up to do as well if you're not keen on getting into combat solo.
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

Quote Originally Posted by albert View Post
    Bubble = populated space, starting areas like Lave, Zeta Trianguli etc.

If you find the rebuy costs high Twyst you're amount of play must be every very low. An Anaconda well loaded can be rebought for 10 mill. 10 Mill can be made with a Type 7 in a few hours.
    Maybe I'm doing it wrong then.
    I have a type 7 already but was making maybe 1 mill per hour from my hazy memory.

I have 9m in cash which is way short of a python or conda.

I'm currently going around in a cobra mk3 which i think is pretty well upgraded, just re-teaching myself the basic w steam controller.
    So far dogfighting seems much harder but landing/docking is much easier.

Hey but if nobody wants to play Open I'm up for anything, I just thought since might be a rebirth of the game if would be nice to play with people around and not just NPCs. Zeta Trianguli Australis where we are based has a lot of Allies of Winter's Power Faction which we were helping and they play in open. Our purpose of playing with them is they help up keep ZTA Deadmen and we keep it fortified each cycle which with say 4 people takes not time to do once a week. Because of the new squad system we can pledge to Winters and Ally with the players in the same boat.
    No no, you mis-understand. Previously I was to chicken to go open world, but after spending an our or so back in the game I'll all for it as I have more than sufficient for a re-buy of my cobra.
    It's the rebuy of the type 7 and lost cargo that probably scares me! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Twyst View Post
    Maybe I'm doing it wrong then.
    I have a type 7 already but was making maybe 1 mill per hour from my hazy memory.

I have 9m in cash which is way short of a python or conda.

I'm currently going around in a cobra mk3 which i think is pretty well upgraded, just re-teaching myself the basic w steam controller.
    So far dogfighting seems much harder but landing/docking is much easier.

No no, you mis-understand. Previously I was to chicken to go open world, but after spending an our or so back in the game I'll all for it as I have more than sufficient for a re-buy of my cobra.
    It's the rebuy of the type 7 and lost cargo that probably scares me! lol.
    Let's get together and make you some money. I can make a 5 million every half hour trading and take the financial weight of the cargo and we just team up as wing. Also the wing delivery missions are particularly lucrative.
    Cheers, Bert

Sounds like a plan! I should be online about 7:30ish onwards tonight if that works for you.

And if you get sick of that I'll take you on the community goal whatever it is this week for sweet millions
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Twyst View Post
    Sounds like a plan! I should be online about 7:30ish onwards tonight if that works for you.
    should be fine, just playing a couple of rounds of World Golf Tour.
    Cheers, Bert

What we did yesterday was a multiplayer mission to deliver about 3000 units of goods one hop from Jameson Memorial. One player takes the mission and invites the others in the wing to participate. Its intuitive, clear and earned about 2.1mill. I think once polished it’s a 5 minute job for a wing of 4 with decent cargo capacity. I don’t quite understand the distribution of rewards. Twyst couldn’t find where his rewards was listed or even if it was paid.

This in the current version not the beta so it should be even better with the new version. I expect there to be multipart missions and voice acted story and dialogue.

Like everything Elite, you need to prepare. Turning up 25 hops from the rendezvous point isn’t going to make your enjoyment level increase. But I drill this one all the time.

I think the beta performance is about 30% better than live.
    Cheers, Bert

And Squadrons are live on the Beta, so is mining but I struggled to understand how to enter mining mode:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-and-Squadrons
    Cheers, Bert

So this goes live on Tuesday and I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up to try it out? I think perhaps if we aim to get to Zeta Triangulai Australis in the "Albert" private group to start with it might make it easier to meet up. I will then setup invites to the Guild and Squadrons and see how this pans out. I will likely be online tomorrow but my experience of the launch, whist generally smooth normally takes 24 hours to settle.
    Cheers, Bert

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information