Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Have you booked the LAN off already? But seriously, congratulations Jacques, well deserved!
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

wow, awesome news, grats sith

Reading this thread made my heart melt. You're too good for this world, Sith

Well done mate. So deserving.
    Cheers, Bert

Thanks Albert Myopic Gunda and Duvel!
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SithAfrikaan View Post
    I am SO ECSTATIC and excited I can't even begin to tell you, it's a SUPER opportunity for me and I cannot wait for it.
    Huge congrats on this, well done!
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

I just wanted to update you all here in a slightly more official capacity, that I've had the greatest first week ever!
    It was a full week in Manchester at the MAN1 facility which is a robotics site etc etc, and even though some of it was tedious having to watch copious videos and sometimes having to watch other people "perform their job" it was absolutely incredible, and I have never ever been this excited to start working for a company! For obvious reasons (I hope they're obvious, I'm under NDA etc) I can't post in the forum about the bonkers stuff I've seen this week, but I can tell you that it is my dream job!

I start tomorrow morning at Doncaster where I'll be based, but the travel and other site visits are plentiful and regular, so I get to see all sorts as an apprentice!
    I can't believe I've got a career that allows me to expense travel/food etc when away on the job, I'm sure it's regular business for many of you but it is an almost alien world to me!

So thanks for tuning in and all the well-wishes etc, I'll let you know how it progresses from time to time, since I'll likely need some support from friends in IT as well
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

That's great to hear bud, thanks for the update. It's great to hear you have landed your dream job and to hear how much enthusiasm you have for it.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Congratulations, hope you keep this enthusiasm for your job , as that's the secret to wanting to go to work...I've been in the same place since I got an apprenticeship, 23 years later and still love the job...

Quote Originally Posted by SithAfrikaan View Post
    I just wanted to update you all here in a slightly more official capacity, that I've had the greatest first week ever!
    It was a full week in Manchester at the MAN1 facility which is a robotics site etc etc, and even though some of it was tedious having to watch copious videos and sometimes having to watch other people "perform their job" it was absolutely incredible, and I have never ever been this excited to start working for a company! For obvious reasons (I hope they're obvious, I'm under NDA etc) I can't post in the forum about the bonkers stuff I've seen this week, but I can tell you that it is my dream job!

I start tomorrow morning at Doncaster where I'll be based, but the travel and other site visits are plentiful and regular, so I get to see all sorts as an apprentice!
    I can't believe I've got a career that allows me to expense travel/food etc when away on the job, I'm sure it's regular business for many of you but it is an almost alien world to me!

So thanks for tuning in and all the well-wishes etc, I'll let you know how it progresses from time to time, since I'll likely need some support from friends in IT as well
    Very nice to hear! If you're ever in the Amsterdam Office, ping me and we can meet up for a croquet!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information