ArmA Run - 10/02/2019

Had some great missions over the last few weeks, so we got no chance of doing it again tonight ..... or do we ?

On from around 7.30, mission starts at 8pm
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

Been playing this a bit with my friends. I will try and join you tonight. (Depends what mood the Mrs is in)

Awesome to hear Evil, just make sure you have the correct mods downloaded which can be found HERE if you do decide to come on.
    "Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz

Great session. Thanks for having me.

Apologies, my significant others work commitments mean Sunday is currently our only free night. Should be back to normal in a week or two. Looking forward to getting back into the fray.
    smilodon
    --
    Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x

Yeah sorry guys, had family round tonight but should be good for next week, hope you had a good game

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilntwisted View Post
    Great session. Thanks for having me.
    Was a absolute pleasure mate. Glad you enjoyed it

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

Another great mission, thanks Puff. Well played all, some great firefights. Mind you, the fight through the town to retake the embassy was a bit hairy
    Last edited by TwoBad; 11th February 2019 at 11:53 AM.
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

Yep leaving me as the sole survivor was a mistake lol. By the end I got the hang of the controls and even learnt to drag the bodies to revive in cover.

Thread Information