Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny View Post
    Always on the look out for game suggestions
    Well if you're looking for some high quality, tactical team play come join us in Arma 3

Don't just take my word for it, have a look in our Arma Discord channel, scroll up a page or two and you'll see 3 videos from a Hostage Rescue mission we did a few weeks back. Ask anyone here, it's classic dMw Arma
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

@suicidal_monkey, I feel your pain; I still haven't got what I would really like, but ofc money as always is a factor, but this will more than suffice for now (and is infinitely better than being without anything to game on for a few years lol). I'll deffo have a nose at arma @TwoBad, thanx

Hi there and welcome!
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Welcome!
    "Forewarned is forearmed"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information