Thread: Void Opal Rush

Void Opal Rush

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger...under_2_hours/

A mining a purpose to get void opals that sell for a high price.
    Cheers, Bert

Oh man!
    Are you going to give this a go Albert? I'd be really keen to join in if you do??
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

I've been stroking my joystick and pondering over it for a few days. Friday possibly. Everyone can do with a few hundred million CR.
    Cheers, Bert

Thanks dude I'll give that link a read through, and I should be able to on friday
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

I gave it a shot on Friday night, and this morning, and I'm now approx 60million up for about 3hours work. 1hour = learn how to mine 2hours actual mining

It's a LOT of fun, and can be multicrewed by the looks of it.

Here's a couple pics of my time within a field, I yield on average about 15 -17 Void Opals, paying 1,6mil each. And that's in a Krait, nowhere near a dedicated mining vessel.

and

I never got round to trying, you're screenshots look awesome, and if you're saying it's actually fun then I might hop on board. I have a dedicated Type 10 for mining but not the first clue how to do it right.
    Cheers, Bert

Thread Information