I promise I am not the werewolf!!!

Just got home and all unpacked and set up again.

Thanks for another exceptionally brilliant LAN! Thank you to everyone involved in making the weekend so enjoyable, your preparation and hard work doesn’t go unnoticed.

Was great to see you all again!

Here’s to the next one

Blog Entries
    Here here, thanks Gents for all the hard work. Lovely to see you all again.

Take it easy

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

Arrived home safe and sound.

Well done to the Three Amigos and all who helped make this LAN a real special one.

Chaos, Ghosty and Gortex have almost got the hang of it now

The inclusion of the board games was inspired and I think we got the mix of PC games and Cardboard games just right. Always something to do, Always something to join in with.

See you in October
    Last edited by smilodon; 12th May 2019 at 07:04 PM.
    smilodon
    --
    Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x

Thanks all for the bullets, beer, arrows, villagers ...and great big spiky war-hammers!

Back home, along with 180 litres of compost and a small forest of plants that I "could just pick up on my way back since I have a car"...

Thanks ever so much for a great lan guys and gals. Thanks admins and everyone else that made this LAN a truly great one.

Loved the board games and card games that was played and I for one and rest down to see more of these being played. Next time I think I will put up a post to see what board games people would be interested in playing, I know a few liked the idea of fallout board game so will be more then happy to run a game of that next lan. Thanks Jewelz and Gortex for the games we did play of yours, bang went down really well and so did the werewolves game ( Ben is for sure the wolf if he talks for the whole 5 minutes )

Can’t wait to see you all in October ! Thanks again
    Rooouge ( The black knight )

Thanks for a lovely LAN guys! My favourite one yet

Massive thanks to the LAN admins and everyone who attended. This LAN was special.
    Resident PUBG Apologist!

Especially thanks for making it great fun for us Socials! Well done, and it was awesome seeing you all at the busiest MAY lan I've ever been to!
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

I'm a Villager, a Maison, a Wearwolf, a Deputy, and definitely not the tanner. Oh, and Simagule is the Drunk.

I had a brilliant time, cheers to all who attended for making it a fantastic LAN. Big thanks to all who helped out throughout. Now I can't wait til October!
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Thread Information