Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sadly I'm not here for an hour or so tomorrow due to a thing at the school. Next Tuesday I'm in a hotel.

We then go away and I won't really be back until the middle of August.

With that in mind it may be best if I drop from the Tuesday group to give someone more of a chance to have a run at it.

Hope this makes sense and sorry.
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

No worries about tomorrow bud you just jump in when you can do bud. I will let you know things that have happened if you do this. No worries if you can’t make it at all.

It’s a shame to hear you go as you really did take point on this group and took some charge in it. I am more then happy to have another person take over if someone is willing to. Just step forward and ask else for the time being I will either play him myself or see if a player from the other group wants to sub in. I am easy either way really.

I'll be back soon enough
    PEN

1 position available for a person looking to play an elf ranger. I can inform you on the story and what has happened. If anyone is keen then let me know. If not I will be able to take over as them

Please note it's a temporary slot. I will be back come the end of August (if that's allowed) !
    PEN

I'm really sorry but I'm not available tonight again!
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

i'd be intrested in playing the ranger rogue.

I've come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum,and i'm all out of gum! RIP Roddy Piper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakytiger View Post
    i'd be intrested in playing the ranger rogue.
    Hi sneaky, that’s awesome to hear, the group plays on Tuesday and starts at around 7. You will be playing the ranger who normally sticks with using his bow and arrows over close quarters, worse case though he does have swords for that two. I will send you the character sheet on discord when I am at my pc so you can have a read through. Please make sure you have the Fantasy grounds demo downloaded. If you have any questions then please ask sneaky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information