Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARK: Valguero

A setback ... literally

So the server crashed last night and on restart we discovered that the save file was at least 24 hours old. Both Whitey and I tried in vain to get a more recent save up so unfortunately we have lost hours of gameplay. I will be running tests today to ensure that the save-game function is now working as intended.

A lot of building/taming happened in those hours so we will do everything we can to ensure that players are compensated by, for example, making available assets to replace those lost.

I appreciate more than most how much of a bummer this will be but there's no other solution I'm sorry to say. I hope to see you all back on the server soon.

No worries at all oldie, it’s better then starting again, for some people this will be good like sith keeps his 150 dragon. As a community I am sure we can work together and get it all sorted out. This time we can do it better.

Thanks ever so much oldie and whitey for spending so long on it and trying all you could to resolve the issues

A bit of a pain for sure, but it could have been a lot worse.
    But thanks for trying to come to a solution guys, it's appreciated.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

At least it means you didn't kill Jazz's bear .... never happened ;-)

Thanks Oldie and Whitey for trying to ameliorate this.

So. I will try to be around and about to spawn in crafted materials and lost tames so grab me online.
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Nothing lost for me really, made a level up. Still thank you for sorting everything sirs!
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information