Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Destiny 2: Here we go again?

Now Bungie have split from Activision/Blizzard and have moved platform to steam is anyone going to give them another chance?

I wholeheartedly believe Activision have always been the ones who have cut up existing parts of the game and milked it for every penny as DLC, Hopefully with Bungie back in sole control the game will be what it should have always been!.

Also, anyone who played on Battlenet can port their characters over to steam by logging I to the destiny website and linking there steam account.
    Resident PUBG Apologist!

I intermittently play this.
    My Titan has just started the forsaken xpac and is around level 36.

I already have setup my account to be ported over to steam for next month.

Have transferred all data across, will reserve jusgement on whether i buy shadowkeep or not, thanks for heads up

I'm on Destiny 2 just about every night, picked it up for free & then brought Forsaken & the season pass & haven't stopped playing since.

Blog Entries
    Ahh then do you know why they are removing it from blizzard launcher thingy??

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

No idea, I'd figured Blizzard & Activision we're just best buddies & as Bungie aren't friends with Activision anymore Blizzard aren't allowed to play with them any longer, you know how it is with kids & stuff like this these days, nothing's ever simple.

Bigger potential audience on steam maybe? now Bungie are going it alone they need all the players they can get & Blizzard don't like to share games?

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherTobious View Post
    Ahh then do you know why they are removing it from blizzard launcher thingy??
    Bungie decided that Activision had too much control over how they wanted the Destiny franchise to work so they bought back the publishing rights - they already owned the IP and everything else.
    The split seems to be fairly amicable for both sides as Destiny was the only game where they published but didn't own the IP.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ac.../1100-6464973/

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the information guys was just wondering. Knew one of us would know.

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

Right, so this is going free to play, but you are unable to buy in battle.net. Does anyone have a humble bundle key or something like that laying around that they are not going to use?
    -=[dMw]=-Othbarty :: Mighty Cheese Event
    "Trust the awesomeness!"
    - Skippy the Magnificent

In a couple of weeks the game will be free on Steam Oth, not the full version obviously, but enough to see if you like it or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information