Thread: Goop - B*LL*CKS

Goop - B*LL*CKS

It's clear Gwineth Paltrow is potty and her company Goop is either a sophisticated snake oil scam or just a bunch of rich delusionals getting together to have some fun.

I do enjoy a good scientific debunking and Professor Phil Moriarty (my hero) does a fine job.

As Dara Ó Briain once famously said

“Science knows it doesn't know everything; otherwise, it'd stop. But just because science doesn't know everything doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairy tale most appeals to you.”
    smilodon
    --
    Sent from the darkest recesses of a fractured mind, using the power of blood magic.

Council
    Blog Entries
    Smilo, are you seriously telling me you don't want to sniff my fanny candle?
    It's somewhat unfortunate that the cult of celebrity results in the scum believing their self promotion and further enhancing their celebrity.
    ===============
    Master of maybe

I'm a bit busy having my Chakras realigned to syncronise them with the Earth Mother Gaia's cosmic quantum ley lines. Otherwise I'd be up for it like a shot.
    smilodon
    --
    Sent from the darkest recesses of a fractured mind, using the power of blood magic.

Why would anyone want a candle that smells like a fisherman's net?

"Only got the titels an I'm already P"55d" off" Ditto, liked his other videos, but movies stars are low hanging fruit.
    Cheers, Bert

Quote Originally Posted by albert View Post
    ".... but movies stars are low hanging fruit.
    I agree and Paltrow never came across as being the sharpest tool in the box, even before she lost the plot completely.
    smilodon
    --

Thread Information