Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    *waves*
    First of all, apologies for going off radar for a few years! Lots going on! Just popped back to see what was happening here and found this thread......

Deetz.......I'm the Lexus from race 9! This is the problem with having 'nicknames', I never know when I may actually come across you guys elsewhere
    In the nicest possible way, I was glad you and your brother hit trouble in race 10, it meant I could get P3 in the championship. Had some good battles through the series though. Strange how now I think back to it, your driving styles did seem familiar!

I'm also assuming:

Agressive Merc = Scot muscat? (Way too agressive, never got past him on track without an accident apart from sideways through dingle dell in one of those wet races)
    Irratic Audi = Ivan Shermetinskii? one day he is on pole, the next he is P20 or DNF-ing. Somehow is in the world cup?! (We missed out at Laguna 8hr by 1 place But I shall be racing with Mucke motorsport, so still get the 24hr!)

Hopefully will race you on ACC again some time

It's a small small world.

I'm very pleased to hear fellow dMr racers are still strutting their stuff online, enjoying the racing.
    Reading your post, I was laughing my head off as you correctly guessed the names of those described other racers.

I'm teaming up with my brother for the upcoming Kyalami race, swearing at the Nissan we've chosen to race, as my pace gets worse rather then better in practice.

I hope to see you ontrack soon.

dMrDeetz is currently :

Blooming heck, and what I should have said first thing.

Congratuations, well done getting 3rd place.

Deetz
    dMrDeetz is currently :

Hi Rob, nice to hear from you. Congrats on the 3rd place!

I'm glad im not the only one that thought of those other drivers that way!

Yeah, im pleased with P3, so dissappointed I didnt get into split 1 but hey-ho. New sprint and enduro leagues were announced today, better get a speedy signup!

Anyone else here ACC-ing under their real names?

https://streamable.com/ybkd7v thats the one time i got past 'agressive merc driver'

Nice, low bottom end torque does mean it's quick ing the wet.

Man I can't believe how quick those first 70 places went for the new Sprint Cup season.

Did the Kyalami 90 min split 2, a catalog of errors and finished 6th. Could so easilt have been a podium, baaa
    dMrDeetz is currently :

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information