Servers shutdown due to lack of use

The Ark servers have not been used since the beginning of August and so I have shut them down until there is interest again.
    Please post here if you would like me to restart any of them.

Thanks Whitey.

I know Bunny is keen to get back onto Ark so perhaps once Conan settles we can look to organise specific nights for prepping and doing bosses
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

As Pen said. I might be on in a while also, just had my holidays and wedding but haven't found time to game just yet.
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Quote Originally Posted by DuVeL View Post
    As Pen said. I might be on in a while also, just had my holidays and wedding but haven't found time to game just yet.
    ahh the old "you can still game when we are married gag"....yep most of us fell for that one

congrats again btw

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

Thread Information