Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO Builds!

Blog Entries

LEGO Builds!

Here it is a thread for you to post all you latest's builds, be they in progress or finished. and news of new stuff that we need in our lives.

PXL_20210117_211136458.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210117_211249741.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210117_211235504.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210117_211554608.jpg
    Last edited by BrotherTobious; 18th January 2021 at 05:52 PM.

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

I like it We've got a Porsche 911 RSR to build - https://www.amazon.co.uk/42096-Techn.../dp/B07FP6QNQ7

so my daughter has an extensive collection of lego, so she has pretty all much of the minecraft stuff and there is a picture on the forum of all of it built at different levels so the normal world is top on top of the nether...but i cant find it, maybe BT can help out as we had a long chat about it.

Anyhow here are the ones taken from my mrs's icloud as all the rest are on a hard drive back in blightly, excuse the quality

so the pics we cant find atm, she has also got Ecto 1 from ghostbusters, a superstar destroyer, not built as wont fit on the shelves (found a pic), as i said pretty much all the minecraft. paddy has a lot of city stuff from when he was young and i still have an space one, pic at the bottim

please excuse she is painting her wall

the deathstar really stands out with the blue lights

unfortunately unless i use full size images, these thumb nails will have to do...as my album is private......until i figure out how to make only these pics public

only pic i could find of ss destroyer was from one of the kids so had to edit, thats the normal sized one in side of the frame

and i have one of these with the original box from when i was 7 but not built

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...e_(Europe).jpg

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamoe View Post
    I like it We've got a Porsche 911 RSR to build - https://www.amazon.co.uk/42096-Techn.../dp/B07FP6QNQ7
    Thats one I want but they are rumoured to be bring out a 911 1973 in creator master cat as well.

Seems they are trying to milk the lience they have for aslong as they can

"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

I know it's not lego, but it's what I started with, went to buy some for a godson's xmas prezzie, mentioned to my mum how cool I thought it was & she pulled a sneaky one on me & went & got it -

Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Pelican Dropship

Halo dropship.jpg

dunno what order I got the rest in, so -

Aluminum Falcon

aluminum falcon 1.jpgaluminum falcon 2.jpg

Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive

jedi starfighter with hyperdrive.jpg

Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

kylo rens command shuttle.jpgkylo extended.jpg

The Malevolence

the malevolance.jpgmale and jynn erso.jpg
    (+ bonus Jyn Erso)

Resistance Bomber

resistance bomber.jpg

The Arrowhead

the arrowhead.jpg

got a few more, ran out of room

Technics Breakdown & Recovery

breakdown.jpg

Land Rover Defender

land rover defender.jpg
    This years xmas prezzie from the folks, they'd already paid for some stuff round my house to be sorted, so I wasn't meant to be getting anything big this year!

& finally 4x4

4 x 4.jpg
    not mine, just being looked after at my house as it was considered to expensive & got brought to mine for safe keeping.

Had loads of other sets as a kid, but did the daft thing & got rid of them all for cash.

PXL_20210118_142650958.jpg

LEGO Creator 10271 Fiat 500 Classic

My son is currently trying to persuade us to sell off his old lego my the kg so he can buy Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Technic-421.../dp/B0813RJRYC

He also wants the Land Rover Defender that Rizzy posted.

We're going to build all his old sets (might take a while) one last time before selling either as a set or by the kg.

Blog Entries
    Keep a eye on John Lewis as they sometime do really big discounts on those kind of sets !

Community Administrator A_Cheese_Puff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamoe View Post
    I've done that one. Is very nice.
    "Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information