Thread: Get in!

Like looking out of the Vault in Fallout 3!

Blog Entries
    Is that a KFC I see in the distance?

I'm still fascinated by all the space travel going on, I'm an avid watcher of the SpaceX launches (and test firings/launches) but somewhat disappointed that by the time space travel becomes realistic for the mass market that I'll be little more than space dust.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Quote Originally Posted by TeaLeaf View Post
    ....but somewhat disappointed that by the time space travel becomes realistic for the mass market that I'll be little more than space dust.
    That's why getting your new PC up and running offers up the best chance you'll get of space trevel enjoyment in our lifetimes!!!!

You should get your controller orders in as well, they have a terrible lead time like nVidia cards.

PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

DD562249-5924-4415-8926-0AD10D741612.jpg

looks like they found company

Quote Originally Posted by TeaLeaf View Post
    Is that a KFC I see in the distance?

I'm still fascinated by all the space travel going on, I'm an avid watcher of the SpaceX launches (and test firings/launches) but somewhat disappointed that by the time space travel becomes realistic for the mass market that I'll be little more than space dust.
    My body is such a physical mess that the RAF rejected me for a ground role when I was 23, so I've got just as little chance as you I reckon! Still completely agree re progress, SpaceX etc - loving the space travel stuff, I am still amazed that "self landing rockets" has now become a regular occurrence, having grown up with all the scifi / Thunderbirds thinking "that could never happen in my lifetime".

I actually find it quite uplifting that with all the rubbish going on in the world, there are still enough enlightened individuals with enough money who want to look beyond...

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

It's quite astonishingly remarkable to ponder that while this happened in my lifetime

My father was a young man when he watched this happen

download.jpg

And dear old Grandfather was five years old when this happened

First_flight2.jpg

Humanity can be quite cool when it wants to be.

On the other hand what's also interesting and a bit depressing that technically the same species that decided to make this

09_Touchdown_10k.0.jpg

Also decided to make this

wdw.jpg

Thread Information