Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think the only game in my list with all the achievements ticked is into the breach

Just finished Subnautica: Below Zero, absolutely stellar and worth every penny of the £14 ish I spent on it in early access WAY back when. Playing the full release without ever taking a swim in EA seems to have paid off, the story is as rich as ever the lore is oozing everywhere and just generally a great world to be in (if you like worrying about your breath and the constant terror of underwater horrors, which I am very fond of )

I rate it 8.5/10 for extremely smooth sci-fi water world fun!
    Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

I'm terrible for completing games, one game I do however remember completing was dying light and cannot wait for the second one to come out!
    "Mira Mira on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it'll sting a lot" - Lesion

I bought Mass Effect Legendary Edition on a close friends recommendation.
    Having never played ME1 and only playing the intro to both 2 and 3, I'm proud to say I've completed Mass Effect one and am now neck deep in the lore and story of ME2

Mass Effect 1 sets up a universe on the level of if not better than Star Wars / Star Trek for me personally, I sincerely hope we get an adaptation to film or series, it is such an awesome Sci-Fi but future of earth story.
    Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

Should have stopped there tbh, it only goes downhill from then on.

You could write your own ending to the series from there, act it out with lego, and have a far more rewarding experience.

I'm not bitter, you're bitter. You're all bitter.

Shame as ME1 is indeed amazing. Glad you enjoyed it, and hope you have a better time with 2-3 than I did - the bar for that isn't high as you might be able to tell!
    All our Gods have abandoned us.

Council
    Blog Entries
    I've got Mass Effect down and ready to go.......as soon as I've finished Hitman 3.
    ===============
    Master of maybe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information