Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    wonder woman 1984 , was ok but i liked the first one better.
    battle.net: Sneakytiger#2501
    steam: -=[dMw]=-Sneakytiger
    Epic games:Sneakytiger
    Xbox:Sneakytiger

Free Guy - A really very decent film. Somewhere between Ground Hog Day, The Truman Show, Deadpool and Jumanji. But still really fresh and original. Fairly light and fun but still very well put together.

For regular people it's a solid 8/10

For those of us who wear Sunglasses it's a 9/10. So many subtle references to gaming I am sure I have missed many of them.

Blog Entries
    Once apon a time in Hollywood. Don't bother what a gaint waste of time. 2/3 random then a hint of something interesting. And its not in the clever way he started off with.

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherTobious View Post
    Once apon a time in Hollywood. Don't bother what a gaint waste of time. 2/3 random then a hint of something interesting. And its not in the clever way he started off with.
    Wow I am SHOCKED that you don't like this, I thought the

alternate history of whether the neighbours were home during the Manson killings was absolutely GENIUS
    Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

I agree Sith, I really enjoyed that one.

For us last 2 film were Beckett and Molly's Game on netflix.

Beckett - Does a lot really well - the atmosphere and tone is spot on. However an awful lot of the film felt repetitive - man runs from police, waits a bit, and runs again. Overall I still enjoyed it, definitely worth a go. 7/10.

Molly's Game - really enjoyable start and end but let down a little by pacing in the middle. Some great performances throughout. Overall very enjoyable and not what I expected. Well worth a watch, 8/10.
    All our Gods have abandoned us.

Quote Originally Posted by SithAfrikaan View Post
    Wow I am SHOCKED that you don't like this, I thought the

alternate history of whether the neighbours were home during the Manson killings was absolutely GENIUS
    Agreed I thought it was a very solid film. Really good performances from the two main leads and a fantastic take on events it took inspiration from. 8/10.

The new Cinderella - its rubbish, 2/10

Schumacher - on Netflix.

Pretty nice insight to the workings of the man, his personality and most important his drive and motivation. Through the words of friends and family. Certainly a different perspective to a much told bio of a great driver, father, husband and friend.

I felt the ending without any spoilers, was a little unnecessary when they talk about his accident. Why a family would want to go through that publically when they have gone to such lengths to keep their lives with their Dad private since 2013, strange to me.

6.5/10 and maybe more if you really like to see into the life of sportspeople.

Dredd ... guns and gratuitous death scenes aplenty, minimal dialogue, perhaps a vague hint of a desire for philosophical undertones that someone kind of gave up on ... fun, forgettable, don't expect much and it's just fine

If you watch the trailer for The Green Knight, and like me get buzzed off your socks for a new EPIC film in the Arthurian Universe of quests and knights and sorcery... DONT

This film left me completely in the dark, and feeling actually quite violated. It features some incredible cinematography completely wasted on a very VERY weird story filled to the brim with no understanding and really like, really weird scenes that I wish I honestly had never seen...

Good luck if you try this film!
    Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information