Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    sorry its a late reply but unfortunately i wont make it in October alot of trouble at work at the moment and wont be able to get the time off but im 100% in for next, on the plus side at least the wifi will be amazing with all the 5G kicking around in everyone xD GL HF bois

Quote Originally Posted by Taggel View Post
    sorry its a late reply but unfortunately i wont make it in October alot of trouble at work at the moment and wont be able to get the time off but im 100% in for next, on the plus side at least the wifi will be amazing with all the 5G kicking around in everyone xD GL HF bois

Hope work trouble resolves itself, see you in April/May

turns out I have to take leave so i'm in the UK for 3 weeks....unfortunately i couldn't move it 1 week...so still cant attend the lan .....Bugger

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...riday-12409999

"There have also been suggestions that those who are fully vaccinated will no longer need to take a lateral flow test before their departure and a PCR test after their arrival."

This is my blocker for future LANs, and basically any regular travel back to the UK to see friends and family. The restriction might be lifted today.

*IMPORTANT* Due to lower numbers this LAN, we aren't using many of the rooms the hotel have blocked out for us. They now have other guests wanting to use the rooms, and want to free some up if we aren't going to use them.

So, if you want to come to the LAN, you MUST book your room by the end of the week or you risk losing the chance - you may find the hotel without a room if you want any longer.

Booked a double for Katie and I and I've filled out a form, I'll get Katie to sort one soon, Friday Saturday night
    Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information