Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosphere View Post
    My first impression was underwhelming - standard MMO fare, fetch quests and grinding galore.
    That's very similar to how I felt. Very formulaic in the early levels, but then I found that choice opening up way beyond what I had previously seen and experienced. The PVP elements added that required bit of spice (and resulted in my character's first death), and the breadth of crafting options was really quite impressive.

One thing is missing though. Autorun!
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Just hit =

All our Gods have abandoned us.

There's also a setting that lets you turn on auto traverse (instead of having to press jump to climb), although I've left that off as I can imagine it to be quite annoying.

Fitting it in around a newborn might pose a challenge... but that sounds like a problem for September 28th.
    Congrats on the new version

But it's really on a challenge to fit playtime with friends as it's fairly stop - nappy change - start - stop - feed - start cycle.
    For times when the new version is awake at night, a baby bouncing chair helps and you can get some good solo play time in

However, the real joy comes in when they can sit on your lap and you play together, but that's likely a few years away.

We have a wrap, so I can at least game with her strapped to me while sleeping, which has been fun!

Will be great to share gaming with her as she grows up, for sure. Enjoying every day atm, it really is a joy.
    All our Gods have abandoned us.

Blog Entries
    We have a wrap, so I can at least game with her strapped to me while sleeping, which has been fun!

Will be great to share gaming with her as she grows up, for sure. Enjoying every day atm, it really is a joy.
    She'll grow up thinking that a resting heart beat is about 120 if you're playing fps all the time!
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Quote Originally Posted by TeaLeaf View Post
    She'll grow up thinking that a resting heart beat is about 120 if you're playing fps all the time!
    If I hit 120 bps for my resting heart rate that means I'll be entering the Fat Burn zone on my fitbit!

So play Overwatch to loose some poundage?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information