Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Battlestation thread!

I enjoy a good old desk/case gallery (OCUK) or Battlestation (https://www.reddit.com/r/battlestations/) thread and thought I should start one here, so here goes.

Post your gaming setup! I'll go first.

Desk_Day.jpg
    Desk_Night.jpg

This is my setup in Saudi, the box in the far right corner is a voltage regulator as the voltage dips when the air con turns on

desk2.jpg

desk1.jpg

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

Great idea, and very clean set up uni. Love it. What are the ambient lights? Are they software controlled from the desktop?

Looks good too sulks. Especially the console-sized PC, I do like the idea of those for more portable battle stations.

I'll post up mine in the week!
    All our Gods have abandoned us.

Ditto Chaos' questions on the light setup Uni! That setup looks lush man well done!
    Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

Is that a pre-built desk @sulky? Looks quite large if it is. I gave up looking and went with a worktop and some steel legs I got separately in the end as I couldn't find anything big/deep enough. What's it like getting pc parts out in Saudi, do Amazon operate out there?

Regarding the lights, they are Philips Hue playbars. You can get them as a twin or triple pack(I have the triple). Lights are controlled with the phone app or with the Windows app. That current light theme is just a pre-set one called 'Disturbia', for some reason. You can manually control each light using a colour wheel or use some of their pre-sets.
    With the Windows app you can actually get it to observe your monitor and change colours based on that. I played some Doom Eternal and Destiny with it enabled and it would change based on the scene. Can be quite cool but also a little distracting if the changes happen frequently. Actually one of the cool things it does is also listen to the audio as well and reacts to that.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t9CrPnZxkGpQ8agW7

the desk was in the villa when i moved in, its an ikea special provided by the company. I removed the drawers so i could get the chair under it.
    Dont know much about pc parts out here as havent had the need so far. i bought the system in the pic in the uk, its smaller that latest gen consoles with a 9900k and 2080ti air cooled. Also the 3070 laptop i just bought was also from the uk. so unless both break (touch wood) i wont have the need to find out. They have amazon but the selection is limited for pc parts

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

Here's mine

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
    battle.net: Sneakytiger#2501
    steam: -=[dMw]=-Sneakytiger
    Epic games:Sneakytiger
    Xbox:Sneakytiger

Blog Entries
    Very nice sneaky that's some major screenage

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

I can't get the one in normal light to upload the right way round, so this'll have to do.

IMG_20211017_192615.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakytiger View Post
    Here's mine

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
    Sneaks you need to tidy your room mate!

Agree with Tobes though, nice looking panels.
    All our Gods have abandoned us.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information