I went, I saw, I queued...

....and queued....

2021-10-16 11.07.33.jpg

...and then tried Jeremy's hot sausage amongst other things.

2021-10-16 11.39.36.jpg

Claire drew the line at the candles though

2021-10-16 11.13.00.jpg
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

any good?
    "Mira Mira on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it'll sting a lot" - Lesion

Compared to what?

Watching a RSC production of Hamlet on the banks of the Avon? ...... no.
    Taking a canal boat up the 16 locks of Caen Hill at Devizes.... no.
    Taking a walk between upper and lower slaughter .... no.
    Having a bit of a laugh, drinking a pint and enjoying the sheer idiocy of it all... definitely.

It was flipping small, flipping busy, flipping expensive and flipping bonkers.... I enjoyed it. (Claire just rolled her eyes as only a spouse can and settled in with a pint of cider and a pork pie and watched on with a quiet bemusement whilst making me spend the best part of £20 on 'preserves'. . I still don't know what a preserve is.
    Last edited by Penfold; 25th October 2021 at 02:17 PM.
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

haha sounds like a laugh
    "Mira Mira on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it'll sting a lot" - Lesion

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    Claire just rolled her eyes as only a spouse can and settled in with a pint of cider and a pork pie and watched on with a quiet bemusement whilst making me spend the best part of £25 on 'preserves'. . I still don't know what a preserve is.
    This!
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Thread Information