Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down

The Game Admins (Oldbloke, Gandalf-LordofJelly, Smite, Sadako, Smilodon & JAS) are proud to announce the final line up for the official games for dMw LAN V

• CS1.6
    • Unreal Tournament 2004
    • Battefield Vietnam
    • Call of Duty
    • Live For Speed (free version)

Being an official game means that there will be scheduled sessions for these games. There will inevitably also be other games to play or try out during the weekend.

A note regarding CS1.6: The Game Admins strongly recommend that people attend the LAN with a fully patched CS1.6 - ie patched through to Friday morning. That way everyone will have the right verison.

A note regarding CS1.5: Much as the Game Admins recognise Steam as the biggest borked bug fix ever, we strongly recommend that you attend the LAN with an installed CS1.5 (or the disks to do reinstall quickly) just in case Steam has one of its 'moments'.

Patches and bug fixes for other games will be at the LAN on CD if you have not already downloaded them.

My thanks to the Game Admins for the work they already have put in and the preparations they are now undertaking for the LAN.

dMw LAN V is shaping up to be a great one, if you're not booked in to attend then why not grab one of the last 5 places?

TL.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Me goes off to Play.com to order..

DEATH BALL!!!

There's no I in team you #@£$%!!!!

Fine with me tht games list how about warcraft? Plus can u tell us which live for speed file we need to dl as i am new to it

Cheers

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

Download the full game(143mb) S1E and the 'F' patch. The Demo version is included. You'll have everything you need, plus if you get hooked it's just a matter of paying your measly £12

Get it here

Originally posted by Doorman@Mar 20 2004, 11:52 AM
    Download the full game(143mb) S1E and the 'F' patch. The Demo version is included. You'll have everything you need, plus if you get hooked it's just a matter of paying your measly £12

Get it here
    Nicely put sir.

If you do not want to Download it i will have a few discs made ready for the LAN but they will only be demo enabled.

Originally posted by DarkAngel@Mar 24 2004, 07:46 PM
    Um were is Halo?
    On the unofficial list but we can't tell you that as it is unofficial.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by DarkAngel@Mar 24 2004, 06:46 PM
    Um were is Halo?
    Halo is now called UT2k4 - with the vehicles included. Trust me.

TL.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Originally posted by TeaLeaf+Mar 24 2004, 11:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeaLeaf @ Mar 24 2004, 11:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarkAngel@Mar 24 2004, 06:46 PM
    Um were is Halo?
    Halo is now called UT2k4 - with the vehicles included. Trust me.

TL. [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t trust him, he&#39;s lying

Yep we gave Halo a good run for its money last time. UT2004 plays as a deathmatch frag fest and a team based Halo alternative.

Last LAN we completely ignored two official games (Chrome and Chaser) which IMHO suggests that more than four games is to much for two days.
    smilodon
    --
    Sent from the darkest recesses of a fractured mind, using the power of blood magic.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information