Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Now let's just imagine that shall we.......Benny or Squonk in a bath with a flake.......

nope, doesn't work I'm afraid

Arrow

thanks all, ive been trying bloody hard to convince my misses that im gonna be perfectly safe at the LAN and none of you lot are mad psychopaths....

if only i had checked she wasnt looking over my sholder when i read these forums

Is my misses the only one thats nervous about me spending the weekend with 44 strangers (she doesnt get internet communities, she relates it all to wierdos hanging out in yahoo chat channels etc) :sigh:

Atleast you know someone cares for u

Originally posted by Jamoe@Aug 28 2004, 09:56 PM
    (she doesnt get internet communities, she relates it all to wierdos hanging out in yahoo chat channels etc) :sigh:
    Spot on I&#39;d say.....must be women&#39;s intuition eh? <_<

Originally posted by Dingo@Aug 28 2004, 09:30 PM
    Now let&#39;s just imagine that shall we.......Benny or Squonk in a bath with a flake.......
    Don&#39;t stop now you *******....keep going, keep going
    smilodon
    --
    Sent from the darkest recesses of a fractured mind, using the power of blood magic.

Originally posted by Jamoe@Aug 28 2004, 10:56 PM
    Is my misses the only one thats nervous about me spending the weekend with 44 strangers (she doesnt get internet communities, she relates it all to wierdos hanging out in yahoo chat channels etc) :sigh:
    She&#39;s the only worried about YOU spending the weekend with 44 wierdos and she&#39;s not wrong&#33;

Originally posted by Jamoe@Aug 28 2004, 09:56 PM
    thanks all, ive been trying bloody hard to convince my misses that im gonna be perfectly safe at the LAN and none of you lot are mad psychopaths....

if only i had checked she wasnt looking over my sholder when i read these forums

You could always ask her to come

Tell her she can make great use of the Spa, swimming Pool, treatments etc etc while you game ..... it&#39;s a win-win.

And, as for the (she doesnt get internet communities, she relates it all to wierdos hanging out in yahoo chat channels etc)

well that&#39;s true enough - but then hey- if my wife is &#39;daring&#39; it then I&#39;m sure yours can too&#33;

PEN
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

I&#39;m weird but mostly harmless.....

Just don&#39;t pass out around me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information