Blog Entries
    If you can't find a topic for your retailer then post your comment here in the general section and one of the Admins will create a topic as appropriate.

TL.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Hippy@Dec 15 2004, 04:30 PM
    www.aria.co.uk
    Maybe I didn't explain that very well. Post a comment NOT in this thread, but in the same section and I will then move your aria post into a newly crested Aria section. If you have no comment then I won't create one ;)

TL.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Specialtech

I've used them for watercooling gear, their prices are good and in the event of a failure, they've been excellent to deal with.

If you're a poster on http://www.overclock3d.net/ , you can get a similar free shipping deal than scan have at hexus.net

Thread Information