Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Wrong thread I know, but my screen is currently mis-sized and I cannot see or get to the 'New Post' button as it is off the screen.

Does anyone else have this problem with KOL - when you ALT-TAB out of the game to something else your screen resolution is still set to the ingame resolution and this borks up reading the forums and doing other things. Any solution to this?

As an aside, I did try to up the resoution at one stage, but all of my buttons and tool bars disappeared so I whacked it back down to the default which is 800x600 I believe.

Anyone?

TL.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Try setting the game rez the same as your desktop ......worth a try

Sliding is what u do when using the speed thing basically the idea is you run in, hit the monstor and peg it away again before he can hit you.
    In effect running through the monster, hitting him with a skill (not a normal attack), getting out of range, executing a 180 degree turn and repeating the process. Seems to work for me

TL, could always play KO in a "window"? Its how i play it, yes means turning round with mouse is a little agro but i didn't care.

I've actually got fed up of the extremely bad lag, also my time and mental state has gone down again. Sad to say but i'm very unhappy at the moment, so am not playing at all.

Perhaps WoW when i get back from Canada but otherwise, nothing at the moment.

Speak to all soon.

Originally posted by JonnyAppleSeed@Jan 29 2005, 03:26 AM

oh while im here....SLIDING.......has anyone masterd it yet ??
    1 time I got invited in to a party, I did a fes beast some harm and 1 really good, got 3000 EXP.
    Essexgirl told me she had nicked a treasure once of them because she was nearest to it.

For the rest, hopefully when we have a good party we can kick it's buttocks..
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Just to clarify something

Essexgirl is infact a bloke

Originally posted by Bunce@Feb 1 2005, 02:14 PM
    Just to clarify something

Essexgirl is infact a bloke
    I know, wasn't really awake when I typed it, he/she told me allready, I was like: why do you call yourself essexgirl and I got explained a bit about essexgirls.
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

I'm in essex and its all true. I fact I have to venture as far in as Basildon on friday.

/me shudders!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information