Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    good news.

a lovely gal called maria has been dealing with my ebuyer enote. She has discovered that citylink only received 1 parcel to send to me and has put out another hdd for me on priority delivery service.

She was even nice enougth to change the address a good 10 hours after this order was setup.

I should have my shiny new sata drive tomorrow.

Fantastical.

Never had a problem with em. By the sounds of things, don't want, I would probably speak for all so far saying 8/10 for cheap kit, 4/10 for cheap customer service.
    Cheers, Bert

well my hdd came this morning. Just in time as well. My misses was just about to leave for work when it arrived.

Amusingly, this morning I drove past a citylink van pulling a Van out of a ditch. I bet thats where my hdd was, in the ditch.

My PC is finally working as well but it took them a LONG time to sort out (nearly 6 weeks). The new motherboard was causing a fault on the new CPU and so when the CPU was replaced the replacement was made faulty by the Motherboard as well

I now have a new Motherboard and CPU but what a load of hassle I've had getting it sorted

As Albert says, cheap prices and cheap service to go with it (although 4/10 might be a bit generous)!!!

I have never had any problems with returns frmo ebuyer. I bought my last rig from ebuyer and the motehrborad shorted, neither the power supply or mb were working so I sent them back and they replaced them withing a few days.

I've had problems with returns to Ebuyer - it caused me so much grief that I ain't buying anything from them again.

I also found Overclockers really reluctant about taking something back. I ordered a monitor and it had a few dead pixels. They said that 3 dead pixels was not enough to warrant a fault so I then said I wanted to return it under DSR. *That* conversation took several emails back and forth before they acknowledged my rights and issued an RMA number.

Now I go to Scan Computers. I know it's probably not the cheapest option but if I want something and they stock it's to them I go. From my experience with them, their customer service is 2nd to none.

Each to their own and I'm sure for every bad Ebuyer experience there's a dozen which are fine. Just damned irritating when something's not right, it's not your fault and it's a hassle getting it sorted
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

I don't buy from ebuyer anymore i remember having a issue with a faulty product and they refused to refund, needless to say i got legal on their ass to force the refund.

I find Amazon the best service on-line and their prices are very competitive.

Just had a check on the site. Isn't the number under the contact us...

We are open: Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) and Saturday 9am - 5pm.
    By telephone:
    General enquiries: 0871 521 33 00 line are open Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) and Saturday 9am - 5pm.
    Product advice and Telephone order: 0872 111 22 22 line are open Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
    Please remember to use the international dialling code (+44) when calling from outside the UK

Or if you think it sux that they make money on your phone calls

01430 433605
    01430 433673
    0845 121 0523
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information